Tuesday, October 6, 2015
Anderson School of Management lecturer Stacy Sacco will be serving as co-curator of Entrepreneur 2.0, a TEDxABQ Salon held on Thursday, October 8, from 5:30-7:30 pm at the Albuquerque Art Museum in Old Town, 2000 Mountain Rd NW.
The salon features inspirational TED Talks by:
• Michael Caito, CEO, Restaurants on the Run
• Gregory Frost, Jr., Executive Team, Frost Group of Companies
• Katie Snapp, Founder, Skirt Strategies: Leadership For Women
• Tamara Thorpe, Life Guide and Organizational Development Consultant
• Charles White, Successful Solo Entrepreneur
TED Video Introductions:
• Gregory Allen, Student, UNM Innovation Academy
• Angella Welcome, Coordinator, UNM Small Business Institute
The cost of the event is $20 general admission, $10 students, and includes hearty hors d’oeuvres and cash bar. RSVP online at www.tedxabq.com. For more information, contact Stacy Sacco at email@example.com or 505-489-2311.